OET Course Description: This is an intensive course for candidates who have some knowledge of OET but are not proficient enough in each discipline. The course aims to prepare and reinforce OET candidates, with the fundamental knowledge and skills required to be successful. The training covers all 4 skills; Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking but in no any particular order. Instead focusing on the weaker skills first.
As this is one-to-one tuition each student is individually assessed on their strengths and weaknesses and a specific customised program designed accordingly.
- FREE Pre-course assessment (all OET professions)
- The program includes: 18 Hours face to face hours PLUS 20 hours extra study material
- All genuine OET 2.0 materials, Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking
- Study strategies, methods, techniques, tips and timed practice to make sure you are on track and successful
- Personalized assessment and grading of writing
- Examination date and booking advice
|INCLUDED in OET Preparation Center courses
|Other OET centers
|Realtime one-2-one feedback
|FREE pre course consultation
|Includes Pre and Post Test Consultation
|Exam booking advice
Book your course at: oetandieltspreparationcenter.com
or contact us at: